GATV laboratory has a local area network of LINUX and Windows workstations dispatched by several servers.
Additionally, it has:
- Digital video acquisition cameras, with SD, HD and UDH (4K) capture capacity, with 4: 2: 2 sampling, without compression and output up to 6G-SDI
- 6G-SDI and 12G-SDI signal transfer and analysis systems
- Multi-standard DVB-T / DVB-T2 and IP digital TV broadcasting broadcasting systems for tests, including file and live signal emission, and real-time coding (in MPEG2, H.264 and H.265 formats for video, and AC-3 and AC-4 for audio).
- Real-time transport stream analyser for HD-SDI and ASI.
- Interactive HbbTV 2.0.2 application development systems.
- Work stations, based on GPU, for processing Computer Vision applications in real time, using Deep Learning techniques.
This post is also available in: